Close to the action
– far from the crowd
Luxury accommodation in St. Moritz
The Kempinski Residences are situated in the historic centre of St. Moritz Bad, interconnected to the renowned 5-star superior Grand Hotel des Bains Kempinski St. Moritz. The Hotel and Residences are perfectly located for winter and summer sports providing direct access to:
- both of the St. Mortiz ski areas, Corviglia and Corvatsch (ski in/out), with a slopes-dimension of 350 km
- more than 220 km of the world’s best cross country (winter) and cycling trails (summer)
- the only in-door tennis and squash centre in St. Moritz
- the Ovaverva Pool, Spa and Sports Center "Ovaverva"
- the Casino St. Moritz "Casino"
The Residences are accessible by road, rail or air. The most comfortable way to reach us would be via private plane flying into Engadin Airport Samedan (which is only 9 km away). International airports of Zurich (CH), Innsbruck (AT), and Milan (IT) are all within 2.5 hours drive or 45 minutes by helicopter. For stunning views the Unesco World Heritage rail journey (3.5 hours from Zurich International Airport) to St. Moritz is second to none.